Google
 

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

 

Not Getting It

So this pro reform group in the PSSI, you know, them what supported Nurdin until he quit and have now decided football needs reform? Well, they have decided to keep supporting George Toisutta in his bid to lead the PSSI claiming he is the only person to take football into an era without government subsidy.

These reformers, who were not reformers a few months back, are insistent George is the man and are continuing to face down FIFA who recently announced the PSSI has another month to sort itself out or face suspension 1st July. Indeed it is only FIFA's 'difficulties' at the present time which seems to be keeping the Indonesians in a position to still attempt to hold elections.

While these people who have just discovered reform hold the game to ransom Indonesia is no position to ready itself for the World Cup qualifiers against Turkmenistan in July. Other nations are arranging friendlies to help them prepare while the PSSI is stuck in institutional inertia with no one to make decisions are sign cheques.

It seems the pro reform group are more than happy to sacrifice Indonesia's good work in last year's AFF Cup and see their national team banned from the World Cup qualifiers to satisfy their own lust for power.

Comments:
HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR KELLY WILLIAMS LOAN FINANCE

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs.Irene Query Wheat from philippines ;i was in need of loan some months ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR KELLY WILLIAMS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business Woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR KELLY WILLIAMS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (financialgoodnews22@hotmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Irene Query Wheat from philippines introduce you to him. THANKS


LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
First Name:
Last Name:
Next Of Kin:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Weekly income:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Date of loan needed:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:

Regards.
Managements
DR KELLY WILLIAMS Lenders Finance Limited

Contact Us At :financialgoodnews22@hotmail.com

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?