Google
 

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

 

Arema launch match day programme!

I love Ongisnade!

Seriously, here is a bunch of guys who are looking to tap into the growing interest in their club by offering products that they believe fans want to buy.

They have long had the best football website in South East Asia in my humble opinion. They launched a shop selling club and website merchandise with an on line presence. The three different home shirts have already sold out!

They used to have a frequent on line magazine, I'm not sure if they still do or not.

And now, with their home game against Persijap, they are launching a match day programme. My Indonesian skills aren't the best but I believe it will be available today at the game as well as on line.

I'm not sure what the relationship is between the club and Ongisnade but if I was Arema I would snap these guys up to do all PR work. And if I was Ongisnade I would be offering my services to every bloody club in the country.

NOTE - if anbody from Ongisnade reads this, can they please email me using the address on the Links column, thanks.

Comments:
his name is zulfikar aleksandri.
his email address : zulfikar.aleksandri@gmail.com
i believe he is the mastermind behind ongisnade.net
 
thx eddo...
 
no answer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?