Google
 

Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Selangor v Kedah

This Saturday's Malaysia Cup final pits Selangor v Kedah at the Bukit Jalil Stadium. It also sees the final games in Malaysia for players like Marlon Alex James, Bernard Huggins and Frank Seator because next season sees no foreign players allowed.

Kedah have their second consecutive treble on their minds while Selangor have won this prestigious more than any other side.

Tickets cost 20 RM and go on sale on Thursday. Expect a bumper crowd and buzzing atmosphere.

You know, in an ideal world, I would take in the Independence Cup here in Jakarta on Friday, fly to KL on the Saturday morning for this game then return the next day and see Persikota in the Premier League.

But I don't live in an ideal world. I live in la la land. I'll watch the Independence Cup on TV, get shit faced on Saturday at the pub and miss the Persikota game 'cos I'll have my head stuck down the porcelain piece in the dunny.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?